ON LOVE BEING THE TRUE RELIGION AND THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT.

Hello,

Welcome back 😊

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.


"It is we who nourish the Soul of the World, and the world we live in will be either better or worse, depending on whether we become better or worse. And that's where the power of love comes in. Because when we love, we always strive to become better than we are." - The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho. 


I remember how crazy this book made me. It enlightened me in many areas, but one that really stuck – The power of love.  


Has it ever occurred to you that human behavior- to a large extent, is affected by external factors, including but not limited to our environment and life experiences.

 

Thinking out loud here, using X and Y as case studies: 


X comes from what we can call a perfect family, overflowing love from nuclear and extended family. X lives in an environment where everyone is supportive and loving. Everything peachy.  


On the other hand, Y grows up in chaos, hate, and all of that negative shiznit.  


You wouldn’t have to think twice to guess who the damaged one would be in coming years.  


Humans tend to pay it forward. If all I receive is hate, that’s what I would pay forward.  

But if all I receive and I'm accustomed to is love and kindness, I will also do unto others what has been done to me – good things. 


Now introducing what we call The Butterfly Effect - 


It is the idea that something as small as going out to take a walk, can have a much larger effect, such as altering your career, or change the entire dynamic of your life.  


Because the world is deeply interconnected and a small occurrence can influence a much larger complex system, we must be mindful of our actions.  

I am learning to take considerate, thought through actions because there’s more to life than meets the eye.   

If I must be mindful of my actions, I'm going to try to ensure that whatever i do is done with love, because – when we love, we always strive to be better than we are.  


Imagine a world where all we give and receive is Love. It starts with us. Consciousness, self-awareness, considerate actions, selflessness, it all starts with us as individuals.  

No matter what you do, you play a central role in the history of the universe- most of the time, you wouldn’t even know.  


Now, i suppose the opening quote will be much clearer.


Happy Father’s Day btw. Xx.  

Comments

  1. Lovely! Enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love makes us better-makes us want to be better” Thank you for this beautiful pieceπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoyed reading this πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece of yourd was both insightful and instructive…lovely write up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can only give out what is already inside of you- be mindful of all that you take in. I enjoyed this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veryyyy informative

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOW = PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE

TOP GIRL LIFESTYLE? FIRST BLOG POST!